3 juni 2012

to mutch is never good

OMG I have done it again!
I'm over thinking everything!!
To mutch thinking is not good for you.
(Or it is not good for me :P)

I will be crazy with my what if, and if not, and what about....
Can I do, will I be any good at it, is it to hard.
I promise sometimes I just wish I could put my mind on stop.

Everything happens for a reason. And NO negativ thought!

I have hade my douts about becoming a social worker but after being in
spain it just hit me that I can do anything I put my mind on.
And I really want to do it!! So damn I will.


So now before my test on wednesday I will just relax.
Be with my crazy girl, that I have missed so mutch and
enjoy being back in the big city :D

So keep your fingers crossed for me.

Besos amores mios ^^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar