http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FlQSQuv_mg&ob=av2e
This song is driving me crazy!!
I hear it in my head over and over again!
If happy ever after did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairytales are full of sh*t
One more stupid love song I'll be sick
Over and over again!
The say that songs that get stuck in you head reflects the way you feel.
They bring up a special emotion in you or a memorie.
Well stupid song stop being in my head.
Well got a happy present today! My Mary Kay make up set is home!!
I feel like a real make up artist when I use it ;) maybe soon!
Since I'm sick AGAIN I have been playing with my new toy :P
When I go to helsinkki on monday new make up is on my shopping list :P
You might think I'm crazy but I love to do make up :P
Tomorrow graduation partys ^^
so no more fever or nothing!
pusssssssssss <3
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar