I got to see a boy take his first step in this room!
It was amasing and I miss my childre so mutch
When you do animation you get to do a lot of stuff you never thought you would ever do!!
When I came to lanzarote and did the animation course they hade me with the adults or mini club.
But when I started in my hotel I got the biggest test of my life I got to go to baby club!
Baby club is from 6 months to 3 years old.I got to feed, change and play with babys!!
I also did mini club. But mini club was nothing new for me. I love children and thanks to fitness I
have been working with children from 2- 13 but babys was something new.
And today I got an email from one german family with pictures and I just starting to miss my children sooo much! They hade been so happy with how I took care of their daughter. The girl she talk to me in german and we played good togheter. :D
Maybe that is why I'm restless I need to go and be silly. Like you can be with children!
So baby sitting would be a good idea :D
Now some hot chocolate and friends ! Still a bit cold after the jaro game :)
Besos y buenas noches
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar