You might think I'm crazy but I love reading Winnie the Pooh quotes.
The just make me laugh. How can some one be so good and write so good.
I would never come up with stuff like that. Winnie the Pooh is my favorit bear
“Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.”
If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”
There is a lot more but those are the ones I like the most. hihihi Don't they make you feel better :)
Well vappu was a calm day for me
( for my friends out side of finland vappu is a day when all students and ppl go out and celebrate and get drunk)
For me it was calm. The evening before got to play gitar hero for the first time and loved it.
Saw the game in great company and the talk a bit.
Then all day today was about reading for my test.
Took an ice cream break and a movie break.
Sometimes you have to sacricife a good party weekend for the greater good :)
After the test are done I will take it easy! Work a lot so I have money to take some trips :)
But now see a good movie and bed tomorrow again reading :)
Besos a todos <3

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar