28 april 2012

Restless




I can not understand how I can feel so out of place and restless!
I just don't seem to feel like I'm home. It feels like I'm on holydays
in jeppis and going back soon. Every one asks me if I'm going back and I just wanna
say yes I'm. Maybe not back to lanzarote but back to animation.

Well I'm happy I have a crazy sister how said yes when I asked her to come with me.
I don't care where any place is good for me but we seem to have decided last minut trip.
Like mallorca or somewhere like that :D Somewhere we can relax and party :D

Me and Ida have know eatch other since we were small.
She is my baby sister and togheter we always seem to have the best time. Since we were small we both hade fitness as our second home and we went crazy. Think to small girls having a gym as their play ground :P You could not ask for more.

I just want to travell all summer long! Barcelona, madrid, new you the big citys but what I really want to do is travel around asia! Well it will have to wait but I will do it!

In the evening it is time for some Hanna Emet crazy ideas! Let's see what she comes up with this time. I never seem to be bored here thanks to my crazy friends.
So I will try not to drive them to crazy so they play with me

2 kommentarer: