15 april 2012

SORRY!




I know I have not done my job and I have not written like promise in english or done it at all. But It has been a crazy month!

Break ups, easter and a lot of work. But now I have 5 days and I'm going back to finland. A lot of mixed feelings. Happy to go home and sad to leave my life here. My friends and my work. Now that it was going so mutch better.

Easter was crazy! The hotel was full boked!! We worked a lot but it payed of. We got the highest scores in child care of all H10 hotels!! And every one was so happy! It was so nice to see my Capos face when we did so good :D So I worked in the best hotel ever :D and every bad thing in the team was forgoten


But all I can say that even if I knew this would not last for ever. Not my stay here or you and me. I will never regret anything. I'm so happy I took a chance with coming here, with you and me. Will alway have a peace of my heart in Lanzarote! I meet here the most wonderfull ppl. And even if work was hard and some times I just wanted to leave. It made me stronger! I learnd so mutch about me and life. I hope I get to come back here some day. I never thought that I could love like this or love this job so mutch. I will remember all good andthe time it feelt hard is life lessons.
But all good things come to an end. And I will look as this 6 months as the best of my life. Thank you lanzarote and thank you all the wonderfull ppl I got to meet here. All the familys that made me a part of their holidays and my kids that made my day.



Now 5 days with my guys. They were so nice and let me stay and show me the last of lanzarote :D

Besos finlandia los veo pronto :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar