22 april 2012

Home again

It feels a bit unreal to be back home. Been home now 2 days and I have seen my friends and my family but a part of me stil miss the life in lanzarote. The sun the heat and all the memories I have. I have been through  all the pictures I have and I will make this big big frame with all the pictures. So all the memories can been seen by other ppl.

Well I have had a great 2 days! Went to see Hannas game today, o'learys yesterday. Getting back to the life of jeppis. Jeppis dose not really change. It can bee the thing you hate the most some times with this town but when you come back from being away it is nice. You know what you come home 2 :P
Saturday they all betted that the wild child was going to melody to party but in your faces you lost money. I did not go!! PROUD!!!
Saw barca go down and then bed. Today just chilling and easy! This month is focus on studing! I really want to get in! If i start this year or next we will se but get in at least.

I learnd not to plan a head to mutch! I still remember the list of rules I made for lanzarote. I will not do this, I will not do that and so on. I think I broke them all the first weekend and week there. And I'm happy I did, So never say never and don't plan to much a head! The best way to learn is to have an open mind!

So I will go back to my friends maraton now and just relax.
<3 besos a todos

By the way! I don't know how to talk any more in spain they made fun of my spanish! SOME PPL! And now I'm home and my parents laugh at me now because my spanish has changed!! Can not win with any one! :P VALE!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar