17 april 2012

Last days


Can't understand still that I'm going back. That I'm leaving this life. Don't think that it has not crosed my mind to stay. At first I did not know if I wanted to stay for me or for the life I made here. But now after not depending on any one I know that I would stay for the job. Some times it feels like it is made for me. I get to dance, to be with kids and to be silly. At the same time I know that this is nothing I can do for ever. I need to think about the futur a littel bit.

I have never seen my self as a grown up. I'm 21 and still have a lot to learn, do and experience. I'm still trying to find out what I want. But this trip made me see that I need to be responsible. Even if I would love to stay I also need to study. And animation will always be here. The girl that took my place in my hotel is 35 years old and was her first experience in animation. It is never to late to change to try something new.

So let's enjoy the last days now. Going with Angel so he can go shopping and I can cry because I can't. My bag is 20 kg and my hand bag is 10 so no space for anything :( I would looooove to shop some more. But but! :P

Good bye for now :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar