Study
25 may I have my test to start university! I really have to focus because the book is not hard but you really need to understand what you are reading!
It is not always easy to find the focus to study.
Sometimes I just have to mutch energy. I lose my focus easy and I can not sit still for long.
My energy level is both good and bad. I love that I just can keep going even if I'm tired because I have so mutch energy that I can stil keep on jumping and smiling like I'm not tired at all.
But sometimes like when I need to sit still it can be a bit hard.
Well like everything in life it has its good and bad points.
At least my dog is happy I have a lot of energy and I need to take breaks in my study.
That means I go and play with him. But today he is being a bit boring and just want to sleep.
Well he is not running away from like he did 2 days a go.
Back to my books <3 Later fitness and 1 hour muscel training! Maybe that will kill some of the energy that never seem to die :P
Besos a todos <3
tänker du söka in till ergoterapi på arcada? :)
SvaraRaderaförsöker att göra det :D Hoppas verkligen på de. men svårt att veta vad som är viktigt att satsa på¨i läsningen
SvaraRadera